The parent and baby unit of the DBX-60 are already paired from the factory. However, in case the units do not connect properly, you can pair them again. How to do that is described in the instructions below.
1. Press and hold the soft button on the parent unit when it is off.
2. Then turn on the parent unit by pressing and holding the power button. The parent unit power indicator should now be flashing green. Release both buttons.
3. When the baby unit is off, press and hold the sensitivity button on the baby unit.
4. Then turn the baby unit on by pressing and holding the power button. The baby unit power indicator should now be flashing green. Release both buttons.
5. Now press the sensitivity button on the baby unit of both units with the green leds flashing to teach them to each other again. If the learning is successful you should hear 2 beeps from the parent unit. The power LED of both units should now be green.
6. Both units have now been paired and you should hear sound from the baby unit to the parent unit.
7. If this is not successful and the units are not communicating with each other, repeat the process.
If the instructions do not succeed in pairing the units and your unit is still under the 2 year warranty, we can still do this for you. You can report your unit for repair via our website.
If you have any additional questions, you can always contact us via the service section on this website.
Please state the complaint clearly so that we can provide you with the best possible service.