How annoying that the QR code cannot be scanned.
Here are some tips:
- Uninstall and reinstall the app;
- Reset the camera (there is a little hole at the bottom of the lens; press it for a few seconds until you hear a sound;
- Make sure you click "Camera and lock" when adding the camera (Add device) and then select "Smart camera (WiFi)";
- Check if the smartbaby10 flashes. If the baby camera does not flash, reset the camera first;
- Check that your WiFi is installed on 2.4GHz. The camera does not work on 5GHz;
- When reading the QR code: Slowly move your camera from front to back (or vice versa) so that the camera can read the QR code;
- Make sure your phone's brightness is set to maximum;
- Are you using a screen protector? If so, it may be obstructing your view. Try a different phone. Then you can share the camera on your own phone. How to do this can be found in the following FAQ: Connecting multiple smartphones to the SMARTBABY10
If the problem persists, you can report the product to the service via the following link: https://commaxx.easyrma.de/new.php?lang=en
If you have any further questions or comments, please contact us via this website.
Please state your question or complaint as clearly as possible so that we can provide you with the best possible service.