It's always annoying when you can't register an extra unit.
Fortunately, you can register your extra baby unit using the instructions below.
1. Press and hold the TALK button on the back of the parents' unit.
2. Now keep the button pressed until after about 3 seconds the parents' unit switches on and P/PAIRING appears in the display and the P flashes, now release both buttons.
3. Press and hold the + button on the baby unit.
4. Now slide the power switch to the ON position, the red light will now light up, release button + and the red light will start to blink.
5. Now press briefly on the button with the bottle, the display of the parents' unit will indicate 'PAIRING BABY X (*) OK and you will hear 2 beeps from the newly registered baby unit.
6. Repeat instructions 3, 4 and 5 for the other baby units.
7. Finally, switch off the parents' unit and all baby units and switch them back on again
8. The registration is finished
If you have any additional questions, you can always contact us via the service section on this website.
Please state the complaint clearly so that we can provide you with the best possible service.