It's always annoying when something breaks, but fortunately you can easily find out what the problem is by following the steps below.

It is unlikely that the parent unit itself is defective, it is more likely that there is something wrong with one of the components.

You can figure this out for yourself by following the steps below:

First, make sure that the adapter is not connected.

Then open the cover on the back of the parents' unit.

Check whether the contact points between the battery and the parents' unit are touching.

If this is not the case, or if you are unsure, remove the battery so that you can bend the contacts with a small flat-blade screwdriver in order to make them make better contact with the battery when you insert it.

Make sure the battery is placed, close the battery door and connect the adapter.

You may now switch on the parent unit.

  • If you do not see the charging icon on your screen, your adapter is defective. 
  • If you move the adapter connector up and down and see the charging icon light up and then go out again, the adapter connector inside the parent unit is probably defective. For this the DVM-200 needs to be sent for repair:


  • If you can see the charging icon fill up, the adapter is fine but unfortunately there is something wrong with the battery.

In many cases we have spare parts in stock so that we can help you.

If you still have warranty, please submit a repair request using this link:

Of course this is not a repair, but this form gives us all the information we need to help you.

Please make sure that you clearly state in the complaint description, in addition to the complaint itself, that you would be helped with a new adapter or battery.

We will then immediately send you one if it is in stock.

 When your warranty ends, it is possible to purchase spare parts through our website.

The battery for the DVM-200 can be found via this link.

The power adapter for the DVM-200 screen can be ordered here

Should you have any additional questions you can always contact us via this website.

Please mention the complaint clearly so we can help you.